The Langtry Estate Wine Club invites those who enjoy fine wine to partake in our Estate's rich history and enjoy the quality wine each varietal and vintage has to offer. Many of the wine club selections include special bottlings that are available exclusively to our wine club members.
What to Expect
- Club Members receive four quarterly shipments per year. In 2016, shipment months are February, April, October, and December
- The wines you receive will be based on whether you have chosen the Red, White or Mixed club option
- Club charges are automatically charged to the credit card placed on file for the membership
- Notifications of charges processed, shipment details, and tracking information are all sent via e-mail
Benefits of Membership
- Priority access to limited production, library and large format wines
- 20% savings on your club shipments and wine orders
- Preferred pricing on merchandise
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- Advance invitations to winery events
- Subscription to member newsletter with informative news about enjoying wine, the Lake Country region, and more
- Complimentary tastings at the Estate up to four people
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise.
Three Rivers Winery,
Chalk Hill Estate,
The Four Graces,
You will receive three bottles including red and white wines specially selected by our winemaker, Eric Stine. Included with each shipment are tasting notes, pairings suggestions and a club newsletter.
Average price $68 plus tax and shipping
You will receive three bottles of red wines specially selected by our winemaker, Eric Stine. Included with each shipment are tasting notes, pairings suggestions and a club newsletter.
Average price $77 plus tax and shipping
You will receive three bottles of white wines specially selected by our winemaker Eric Stine. Included with each shipment are tasting notes, pairings suggestions and a club newsletter.
Average price $52 plus tax and shipping
There is no initial membership fee, and you are only paying for your shipment cost each shipment. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are sent. Due to state laws prohibiting the shipment of wine across state lines, we can only accept members in the following states: AK, CA, FL, HI, MN, ND, NV, OR, and WA. (Subject to change.) By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, shipping and handling. Shipping charges vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.
For questions, contact The Wine Club Department at 855.248.1911 or WineClub@LangtryEstate.com.
Our wine club office is open Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm, closed major holidays.